QMConnect Peer Support Project
For new students who want to...
Hit the ground running, meet others and make the most of their time at QMU
Meet other new students and trained student volunteers at:
- Welcome meetings
- Group mentoring and social events
- Individual mentoring sessions
- Regular weekly drop-ins
Make new friends, link with established students and build your place in the QMU Community
- Social and networking opportunities
- Friendly advice and guidance
- Training & development events
Become a part of QMConnect:
We offer a range of peer support activities and always welcome new students.
Checkout our student services webpages, speak to one of our Volunteer Mentors at a drop in session or email us.
This project is primarily aimed at new undergraduate students (Level 1 and Direct Entry), some of our activities are open to all.
Level 1, QMU
- Read Next
- Do you want to work as a student ambassador? Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Making the most of your time here at QMU Watch 'Soar', QMUs latest showcase Enterprise Skills @ QMU Event How to join a Sport or Society Paid work opportunity with Browzer RISE QMU ResLife Social Programme What is QMU's new student support system? Cycling Facilities at QMU How to get in touch with the Browzer QMU team Wellbeing Service at QMU 8 things to know about the LRC... Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme
- Accommodation - Helpful Information Your Freshers 2019 Guide Your Maggie's Menu This week's menu in 1875 Winter is coming!