How to join a Sport or Society
Joining a Sport or a Society is easy. You can sign up at Freshers’ Fair or join online.
- Head to www.qmusu.org.uk and sign up in using your university email address (remember to look out for a confirmation email and follow the instructions). Once you’ve signed up you can log in using your university email address and password
- Go to Your Sports & Societies
- You can search for a specific Sport or Society if you know the name, look at either the Sports or Societies listings or view all of them to get an idea of what’s on offer
- Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, click on their name to access their page
- Read the information to ensure you’ve found the right one and then click Join this group
- Fill in the details requested and submit
- Complete the checkout process to pay for membership and insurance*. *you must pay SU membership and insurance when you join a club or society. If you join more than one you just pay once for the highest level of insurance cover required
- If you’re joining more than one Sport/Society team/club, fill in Join a second, third or fourth Team or Club under Sports/Societies Guidance
- Congratulations, you’re now part of QMU Sports & Societies!
- Read Next
- Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Making the most of your time here at QMU Millie's Blog: QMU Basketball is going to London! Enterprise Skills at QMU - Spring 2020 Programme QMU Enterprise Mentoring Programme Fresh Ideas Competition - enter today Browzer is now on Instagram! QMConnect Peer Support Project How to make the most of your CV Call For Entries: Art Exhibition Food For The Future With Prue Leith-Competition Beginners Running Group Online bookings goes LIVE today - here is how to access it New online booking system for fitness classes! Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget!
- Eat, Drink and Play at QMU Your Maggie's Menu Upright bike Come food shopping with me... Browzer is now on Instagram!